There are many types of screw machines, such as multi-axis, platform, online, etc. There are also hand-held automatic screw-locking machines. In comparison, hand-held automatic screw-locking machines are relatively simple and easy to operate. There is nothing special , For non-professionals, you can quickly get started. The specific usage methods are:
1. Turn on the power, connect the air source, and adjust the torque of the electric batch. Before use, try to adjust the predetermined torque value as far as possible, so as not to find that the torque is insufficient during use, which may cause jamming;
2. Pour the screws into the screw bin, and the number of screws should not exceed the safe value;
3. Before locking the screws for the first time, please press the single batch of switches twice in succession, and press the locking screws under the screw holes;
4. Hold the workpiece to be locked in one hand, and screwdrivers in one hand for safe operation and standardized use;
5. When the lock payment is completed, that is, lift the electric batch after the electric batch reaches the torque value. Do not lift the electric batch before the torque value is reached;
Note: When the torque value is insufficient, the screw is not tightened. If the electric batch is lifted, the screw may not be locked into the workpiece to be locked, and the screw is left in the electric batch mouth. When it is lifted, the induction system will send the next screw by default. Enter the power supply nozzle. At this time, there are two screws in the power supply nozzle, which easily cause jamming. If the material is jammed, you can punch the screw in the empty direction (the emptying means locking the workpiece), which is very simple.
Shenzhen Tailianda Technology Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the development, production and sales of automatic locking screw machines .